Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's Raining Men

Well...not raining men per say, but it's certainly raining something. What a dreary day to return to 'Deis. It's an odd feeling to be thrusted back into the throes of college life. After unpacking for what seemed like forever, there was finally a feeling of settlement. My suitemates and I did ridiculous, typical college things until 2am, after which I was completely exhausted and slept until 11am. So much for the pancake breakfast. Now I have a list of errands to run in the pouring rain, none of which I'm looking forward to. I'm pretty apprehensive about my schedule for the semester, because it is a beast in every sense of the word. I don't know if I'll make it to the end alive. Plus, I want to do all of these other extracurriculars on top of it all, along with socializing with friends and the occasional party. I don't know how I'm going to juggle it all! This is going to be a short post, as the rain is making me lethargic and I don't have much else to say.

1 comment:

  1. i slept in until noon ish, we'll have to reschedule the pancake breakfast!

    ReplyDelete