Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Dustland Fairytale

Boredom has taken over my life. Things that I have accomplished with my boredom:

- watched seasons 2 and 3 of Bones
- watched season 1 of Archer
- baked a brown sugar berry cobbler
- organized the shit out of the lab
- learned how to play Captain Falcon on Super Smash Bros 64
- scouted out the sketchiest place to eat lunch in the SCC
- attempted to learn how to play the guitar
- made my own capo
- played every mini game on Mario Party 3
- even attempted Tony Hawk Pro Skater (it didn't go so well)
- began packing for home
- watched videos of kid prodigies on YouTube
- completed all of the interesting quizzes on Sporcle
- read the majority of articles on Digg
- installed ChemBioDraw on my computer
- put all my classes into my calendar for the school year
- called my mother multiple times
- did all of my laundry, including towels, sheets and rug

All pretty much in the span of the last 3 days. SAVE ME.

1 comment: