Saturday, November 27, 2010

Teenage Dream

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

Despite the huge biology report looming over my head, I've actually been able to thoroughly enjoy this holiday. And the two days left make me optimistic I can actually finish my report. Or at least most of it. Luckily, I crammed hardcore the week before and got most of the stuff done for next week, minus my physics lab exam which I have actually completely forgotten about until right now. Oops...anyways, here are some highlights:

- split, peel, peel, peel, BANANA! mad intense bananagrams
- beer pong with tiny solo cups filled with water which somehow got parental approval
- excluding people for have dated an asian, or never dated someone jewish
- chilling at Starbucks, refueling on coffee at 10pm
- mini dance parties in the back seat
- pookiepewptypie - I don't think I'll actually ever get over that
- catching up with old friends the old fashion way - sitting in a car late at night at a random place in Madison
- comparing black out stories
- pumpkin pie, pecan pie, cheese cake, apple pie
- actually good turkey and ham at an asian party - props
- Calcifer surviving his water change
- trying to start a dead car in the cold
- online Black Friday shopping - yay boots!
- lots of noodles and rice
- watching TV shows (namely House, Top Gear and Mad Men) to make my biology writing a little more interesting
- (semi) late night Skype sessions
- sleeping until 1pm on a regular basis

No comments:

Post a Comment