Sunday, November 21, 2010

DJ Got Us Falling In Love

Honestly I don't even know what just happened. My fingers are freezing to the point where typing feels weird and the rate of words has seriously decreased. We tried doing another bonfire and surprise, it didn't work again despite the amount of kindling and newspaper that we found. All I know is that there are people who don't remember the majority of the night, people who are throwing up all over the place, people who are just too fucking drunk, and people who are just too goddamn cold. It's been a really weird night and I'm ready to just sleep it all off. I got lost in the woods, found tree branches by the light of my cell, texted my friend via someone else's phone, walked an insane amount in the cold, tried to warm up a dumb boy who gave his shirt to someone else, tiredly trudged home barely aware of where my feet were, got really surprised by stairs, lost my ability to literally think and recall, and got drunkenly pissed off at people who decided that weed was more important. I don't even know what to think about tonight, it's just been so odd. And people in my suite are still excitedly yelling things and shit. Really, just go to bed,  I need to pass out and forget this ever happened.

1 comment:

  1. oh man, crazy night.
    btw a majority of my texts read "fuck you ninja" or "fuck you nigga" wtfff? haha

    ReplyDelete