Friday, November 12, 2010

Horchata

I got a fish. He's a complete spazz and desperately wants to escape, as evidenced by his constant swimming against the tank walls. He's cute in that creepy fish way, and although I have no clue of the actual gender of my fish, it's a he. All fishes are male to me. He has a cute little blue themed tank with multicolored pebbles and a light blue lid, but he doesn't seem to like it. Sadface. He clearly has an avoidant personality as he is terrified of humans and will instantly swim towards the other side of the tank when you place your hand next to the tank. Any loud noises, and you can literally see him jump in the water and run around for a bit. I have a crazy fish. Hopefully he won't give himself a heart attack or injure himself from his unending attack against the tank walls. And one day, he'll have a name. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment