Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fallin' For You

Now that the adrenaline that was propelling me through that shit show of an orgo lab exam is wearing off, biomedical ethics has become less interesting that usual. To the point where I'm about to pass out in the middle of this libertarian debate. But it's the end of the week! Thanksgiving! Hooray! I'm almost done, just one late night class to go and I will be home free, literally. I actually can't wait until I go home, I haven't been home is uch a long time, especially with spending the entire summer away from home. I can't wait to see my dog, eat good food, sleep for hours on end, share stories with my friends at the diner, and.....ugh, write my monster of a biology lab report, study for two lab exams, and all the associated assignments for the next week. Really? There goes my vacation. It's not actually going to stop me from savoring every moment. I can't wait until this class ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment