Monday, November 15, 2010

The Sparrow and the Medicine

So tired my eyes hurt.

Leftover coffee from my late night/early morning 4:30am studying stint: ineffective. 
The insane pace that my biology professor lectured today to fit in a quiz: irritating.
My attention span at the mo': abysmal.
.....

The amount of studying I have done for my orgo exam: minimal to say the least.
The amount of studying I have yet to do for my orgo exam: an intimidating quantity.

Chinese herbal medicine and Odwalla Strawberry C Monster in an attempt to ward off impending sickness: successful.
The percentage of my thoughts that's consumed with food: terrifying.
Stress level: surprisingly low, though will be expected to exponentially grow with each hour the orgo exam draws closer 

Listening to The Tallest Man on Earth: comforting.
My pet fish: Calcifer.

1 comment: