Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pitter-Pat

My life has been fairly uneventful as of late. I was recently reunited with my wallet after having forgotten it at home, which was a big plus. The stacks and stacks of reading and labs I have to do are not. The amount of homework that I have to do is so intimidating that I mostly just push it all away and watch a couple of episodes of Bones. It's difficult to figure out where I should start., so instead of trying to figure it out, I don't. No, but in all seriousness, I do have a schedule set up - if I will follow it is yet to be seen. My drive to work always seems to be canceled out by my need to nap. I almost fell asleep in every single class today. Now after lunch, I have hours and hours of free time I should be devoting to being hunched over all things science in the library, but instead I'm writing an uninteresting blog post and eyeing my oh so comfy bed. In my procrastination, the roomie and I found this:
Moral of the story? A chemistry degree gets you absolutely no where, and anesthesiology is definitely the way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment