Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Haven't Met You Yet

Urgh, I feel like a drugged up hamster stuck in a tiny cage with no running wheel to get all this pent up energy out. Except instead of being a drugged up hamster, I'm a stressed out chemistry student with a weekend's worth of work to do in two what should be fun filled days since there are no classes. And instead of being in a tiny cage, I'm stuck in some library or another slaving away at some lab or another while people are watching movies, getting drunk, or just hanging out without a care in the world. Fuck them. So, instead of using this hour before my Just Social meeting, which is unofficially canceled since it's just a party of two again, I'm on Facebook chatting, talking in the SCC, louging around doing nothing. It's my sort of mini rebellion. The amount of work that I have really frustrates me. I've already spent 12 hours this week in the library and have 15 hours in the library tentatively blocked in my schedule for the rest of the week. Which brings the grand total 27 hours in the library this week. And I have a day off. That does not look, sound, or hear right. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. The only thing I have to look forward to is a hopefully homework free weekend. BUT instead of doing fun things, I'll be at a two day activist training camp during the day, with nothing to do at night. Isn't that just fucking peachy.

No comments:

Post a Comment