Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Blonde Leading the Blind

Twenty weekend revelations:

1. I love the smell of bonfires
2. Doing all my work during the week actually paid off
3. I'm the odd one out
4. Strawberry jello is far superior to lime
5. It's always the littlest ones that'll surprise you
6. Only half my hair curls after being in braids
7. This sinking feeling is getting worse
8. I love lab on the weekends
9. I don't realize how dirty my glasses are until I'm constantly looking over them because I can see better
10. I need to be more social
11. Brandeis is beautiful
12. Taking that chance scares me half to death
13. I run solely on Einstein's coffee in the mornings
14. Eggs are my go-to hangover food
15. I think I'm getting sick
16. There are things from my past that make me scared for the future
17. Hunger trumps sleep
18. Plain Chobani with blueberries and granola is heavenly
19. Awkward awkward awkward
20. I know my Crayola crayons damn well

1 comment: