Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tightrope

It seems as though as the night wears on, the library gets progressively louder. It's an interesting phenomenon. Is it because there are more late night studiers coming in to get some work done? Do people just stop caring at this time and say "fuck it"? Are the people who come to the library at this time of night just insane? I'm really not sure. It's just a terrible environment for my half working brain to be in to get some work done - i.e. this physics lab that I have been constantly putting off. I'm tempted to move on to some other work, so I can actually be productive, but then I know I will just push this lab off to another day, and I can't afford to do that. Then again, I can't afford to sit here blogging away my annoyance at these loud library people. I'd rather not blow out my ear drums trying to drown then out with my study music. I would just kindly appreciate it if they all just shut up. It's a goddamn library. Thanks.

1 comment: